Friday 23 August 2013

BTOB Looks Sweet For Upcoming “When I Was Your Man”

If they were my men, I’d never let go.

Cube Entertainment‘s rookie group BTOB is ready to make a comeback this September with a new mini album. But before the album is released, BTOB will reveal one of the tracks from the album, When I Was Your Man, on the radio.

Along with the news of BTOB’s upcoming comeback, Cube revealed a set of concept pictures. The members each are wearing a button down white shirt, and can either be seen recording a song or looking cute and holding something pink.

The concept seems a bit more suited for Valentine’s Day!

There’s no release date for the album or when BTOB will perform When I Was Your Man on the radio, but it looks like there’s a lot to look forward to this September!

btob

SOURCE: cube united



No comments:

Post a Comment