Sunday 21 April 2013

Best of Weekly Music Shows: 4/15 to 4/21

Welcome back to another weekly wrap up of our favorite music shows! This week, I can hardly believe there’s no B.A.P in sight, but I was pleased to see gems like M.I.B. and D-Unit light up the stage as well as my homeboy Jay Park rock out his latest and greatest single yet, “JOAH.” Here’s your look into the past week!

130417 Show Champion, D-Unit, “Thank You”

It’s nice to D-Unit tackles a softer approach to their promo material without sacrificing their core concept. I’m loving this gentler track and how the girls maintain charisma. Also, the outfits are to die for.

(...)
Read the rest of Best of Weekly Music Shows: 4/15 to 4/21 (209 words)


© Nabeela for seoulbeats, 2013. | Permalink | No comment | Add to del.icio.us
Post tags: 15&, Best of Weekly Music Shows, BtoB, D-Unit, Jay Park

The post Best of Weekly Music Shows: 4/15 to 4/21 appeared first on seoulbeats.



No comments:

Post a Comment