Thursday 27 June 2013

BTOB's Ilhoon talks about Graduation!


BTOB member Jung Ilhoon talked about his high school graduation.
On the 7th of February, Ilhoon attended his graduation ceremony. He shared his thoughts about graduating from high school, he stated "I can't feel that I graduated now. I am worried because no one will always be here anymore just to protect me but I am ready for the responsibilities I will be having right after this ceremony." He then concluded with "This would be the last time I would be meeting my friends here, in this school. I am happy and excited but I also feel loneliness as I will be away from our teachers now, but I will work harder to become a better person in the future."
The other members of BTOB also attended the ceremony to congratulate to Ilhoon on his graduation. On the other hand, Ilhoon will be focusing on his work for now and refuse to attend university this year. 

M/s : kenvilthomas@kpopupdates.com



No comments:

Post a Comment